Cacious is an Investment Professional more than over 17 years’ experience in Investment Management and currently working as a Manager Investment Services at the GIPF.
He holds a BAcc degree – UNAM, Certification in Security Investment Analysis, MBA – University of Cape Town) specializing in Finance, Strategy and Entrepreneurship. Cacious was an MBA Exchange Student at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology; studied Innovation, Culture & Entrepreneurship.
He is a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst candidate and scholar of Global ARC/CAIA Institutional Investors.
He currently serves as a Board Member on the following company:
• Principal Officer of Kuleni Pension Preservation Fund.
• Board Member of NYS Investment Holding Pty Ltd
• Advisory Board Member of Namibia Infrastructure Development Investment Fund
• Advisory Board Member of the Namibia National Housing Advisory Committee
• Board Member of Desert Drilling & Explorations
• Board Member at Woman Action for Development
He is passionate about private equity and entrepreneurship.